A New Year´s Resolution is a great way to start off the new year. It´s a way of setting goals and projecting our intent towards the future. Remember you can create your reality. It´s all about intent of purpose.
If you feel inclined to do so let me know what you think or if you want to add something to the list!
1. Be True to Yourself…. Know what you want and what you don´t want. Know where you want to go from here and recognize the importance of where you have been. Never give away your personal power just to please others.
2. Live Your Truth…. Don´t be afraid to voice your opinions or your beliefs as long as you aren´t imposing them on others. Speak the truth of who you are, manifest it with physical action and be true to your word. In other words, walk your talk!
3. Be Kind To Others…. Random acts of kindness go far and wide. Remember everyone is fighting their own battles. A simple smile from you or a comforting word may give someone the courage to keep going. Especially when it´s a bad day.
4. Appreciate the Friendships in Your Life…. If you can count up to 5 good friends then you are very lucky. Each one of them is an inspiration to you, as you are to them. We are all here to learn from each other.
5. Strengthen Your Connection with Nature….The natural world frees you from the turbulence of your thought. Our worries and agendas slip away allowing us to move into the stillness of our hearts. It is there that we connect with our God source and the divinity of our light.
6. Dare to Be Different…. Each individual is unique and we all have something wonderful inside of us to contribute to the world.
7. Never Hesitate to Help Those in Need….Although we may feel another person´s pain, sometimes we hesitate to reach out to them, our fears of rejection often get in the way or we are too busy with our own agendas. But if you take time and extend your hand with sincerity it will always be warmly received.
8. Take Time For Yourself….When we are busy doing for others day in and day out, although we may love what we do, it is important to take time for ourselves to rest, gather our thoughts and to just be. Doing is not always as important as being.
9. Love One Another and Forgive…. Shine your inner light to all whom you come in contact with. Forgive others for their flaws and remember we are all on different paths on our journey towards the light. Like the Domino affect, your light will spread from one soul to another and we will gradually overcome the dark and make this world a better place for everyone.
10. Embrace Change…. Do not be fearful of changes occurring in your lives or in the world at this time. However heavy they may seem, trust in the greater good and have faith that there is a multitude of love and help around us.
Above all……be grateful for all the wonderful things in your life!