Thank you Heart Whispers for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. What an honor! Heart Whispers truly writes from her heart. Her posts are inspiring and powerful. Inspiration for the soul, a million times over. I hope you visit her at:http://heartwhispers.co.uk/
How wonderful to know that readers are really enjoying my posts. I always try to write about topics of common interest to us all about life, and our experiences. There are so many wonderful blogs out there and I really feel it’s time to pick up our pens or sit down in front of the keyboard, and share with others, our experiences, our hopes and our thoughts. We can certainly learn and discover from each other. “We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go we take a little bit of each other everywhere.”
1. Nominate 15 other bloggers
2. Include the award (image) in the post.
3. Thank the person who nominated you and link them in your post.
4. Share 7 random things about yourself.
5. Include rules in the post.
6. Inform every blogger that you have nominated by posting on their blog.
7 Random Things About Me:
1. I’m a thinker. I’m always curious about what makes the world go round, and why.
2. Nature is my medicine of wonders. It heals my soul, mind and spirit. If I couldn’t get out into nature, I don’t know what I’d do.
3. I like to use my brain and learn new things. I hope by the time I’m an old, old woman, I’ll still be learning new things every day.
4. I love animals. Reptiles give me the creeps though.
5. I’ve never seen a UFO but I would love to see one. Surely we are not the only people in this universe!
6. My favorite word is “silence”. It’s there that I hear the voice of my heart, away from the constant chatter of my mind.
7. I am so grateful for all I have learned and experiencing these past few years.
My Top blog nominations go to: